TagsAction Adventure adversity age attitude Benediction Ben Franklin Bible Bible Verse birthday bread quotes character Chesterton classic quotes climbing courage dreams Faith food quotes friendship God happiness Humor Humorous Quotes journey Joy leadership Life Milne movie quotes Pain Pooh Princess Bride Princess Bride Quotes problems Proverb Quote Quotes Ralph Waldo Emerson Scripture Shakespeare Twain Winnie The Pooh words Yogi Berra
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. Twain
- You got to be a little bit twisted to do this job. Phil Harris
- We are not afraid of the sea; we are terrified of the water. Andy Hillstrand
- I’m on a carnival ride in Hell now. Russell Newberry
- There’s a fine line between loyalty and stupidity. Edgar Hanson
Tag Archives: Yogi Berra
A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
Always go to other peoples’ funerals otherwise they won’t go to yours.
I usually take a two hour nap from 1 to 4.
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll wind up somewhere else.
If I didn’t wake up, I’d still be sleeping.
If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be.
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over.
It gets late awfully early around here.
Ninety percent of this game is mental, and the other half is physical.